Monday, November 2, 2009

Sun Bathing


Birds do it. Bees do it. So why shouldn't you and me do it? Before you get thoughts unworthy of this squeaky clean blog, I mean the simple joy of a sun bath on a winter morning. Keep your shirt on though- it takes a little while to warm up that ol' skin.

If you have a small terrace, and this needs to be done either around 8 in the morning or 5 in the evening- it feels lovely to have the sun on your back. You feel relaxed and massaged all over. Close your eyes, breathe a few deep ones and let the sun god do his magic on ya.

And when you do close them eyes, think of all the vitamin d and good rays (not ultra V) you are getting. Nothing like feeling good and feeling virtuous at the same time!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice! I miss this joy in my new home since I don't have a big terrace...But someday, I'm gonna do that!