Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Digging a well

It is a strange time for me- for once, I am not playing catch up in my writing life, with all the writing, re-writing, and editing that is required.I am wondering about what to explore next. Then I read Paulo Coelho's line on Twitter. It said "Dig a well before you are thirsty"

Writing to me began with www.themapthatmatters.com and has evolved me to write my second book- tentatively titled "The Gift of the Gab"( looking for the right publisher) Of course, writing this blog has been an additional theme for over a year now.

So I'm busy planning for writing something new. A bit like digging a well before you are thirsty. I feel a strange enthusiasm that also has some calmness around its edges. Some of you have already given me suggestions. Any more suggestions from anyone who hasn't advised me on this before?

Small joy, digging that well.


0 comments: