Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dont look now, I'm changing

And you can open your eyes now. Small Joys Unlimited has a new avatar. I hope you like it as much as I do... it reminds me of a playschool of sorts. An area where one can chill, have a cup of coffee and a biscuit and pick up life's sweeter moments as you go by. For any Punekar, it would be a chai at a tapri. Or seeing your favourite comic movie all over again. Or your favourite song, coming out of nowhere..

This design makes it more personal, more "the right mood" than ever. Of course, my designer friends Vishal and Tushar helped me here- I'm no good with writing HTML or cleaning up through photoshop :)

I wish I can change my mood as quickly as this design was done... but then as Calvin would say- nothing like spreading a bad mood around to make you feel better!

1 comments:

sofia said...

in world only one thing is always change thats change only. we have to change according to situations