Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Are You Synchronized?


I've read a lot of self help- new thought books in my life. Then I got an insight that made me ditch all of them. Then I wrote a book around this insight I had and called the book " The Map that Matters" ( www.themapthatmatters.com). Feel free to buy/ promote it for me if you can :)

Anyway- now that the 10 second commercial for my own book is over in this post, let me get back to the point. For someone who has written a self help book, I still use two books every now and then at important times in life. One of them is very famous: "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle; but not many have heard of the second one.

It is called "Synchrodestiny" by Deepak Chopra. I especially like the way coincidences are explained in this book and a practical approach towards using what we understand as coincidental. It is a great book as a year end read; something that helps you plan the next year in an unconventional manner. I especially like it when an author takes the trouble to make simple something that is usually considered mystic. More power to such books.

0 comments: