Friday, July 10, 2009

Unintentionally funny

Some may think it's a little cruel, but I think sometimes you can have a quiet laugh when you experience something that's unintentionally funny. You want an example? Well, how about that relative who thinks she's good at Kathak dancing or singing or poetry and just isn't? In such times, you really hold your sides when you catch some other sufferer's eye. It takes a huge effort not to burst out, and I think that's part of the whole appeal.

I dont know whether its the reality gap that exists or its just the egoistic nature of such people (you know, they get all puffed up, have an important face of sorts before making asses of themselves) that makes it pure fun for me.

Hmm. Wait. Do some people laugh at my writing? Nah... can't be... hmm?

0 comments: