Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Music to the ear

As someone recently said to me- music's the only solace. In times like ours, listening to a good song does make you feel good without realising it. I was just listening to songs from the film "New York" and I'm pleasantly surprised by the feel good factor in them. Especially the first three songs- perfect for a rainy afternoon.
One of the things I regularly do nowadays is to listen to some good numbers on Utube, while I'm working. Wonder why I didn't earlier- it is an instant stress-buster!

2 comments:

raniadsule said...

There is in souls a sympathy with sounds:
And as the mind is pitch'd the ear is pleased
With melting airs, or martial, brisk or grave;
Some chord in unison with what we hear
Is touch'd within us, and the heart replies.

Glad you connected to this chord within you :)
Rani

Siddharth said...

those are very beautiful words!