Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Time flies when you have small joys

It has been a year that I've written this blog, and share as many peculiar small joys with you as possible. It hasn't always been easy. I have sometimes not found anything to be joyful about for months. But I did a check. I've written 85 blogposts in a year, which means that I've seen a small joy and shared it every fourth day or so.

That's a very good feeling to have- the ability to identify joy atleast twice a week and share it with you guys. A bonus: remembering some when you are feeling low.

I'm also experimenting with the style of the blog- trying to keep it pithy, focus more on the joy rather than me, and I think my blog writing is evolving.

Thank you for following this blog with me so far. I'll surely keep those small joys flowing.

0 comments: