Monday, April 15, 2019

Elongated Musk



Mr. Elongated Musk, as former fanboy,
I now think your lore is greater than your tusk

I wonder if you'll change
your point of view
if you realise
we're just primates
who happen to wear clothes
on our way to the pearly gates

I don't know why
Silicon Valley is gaga
about sending a Tesla
into space. Ha ha.

What a waste of talent,
Mr. Elongated Musk
You could perhaps
with that king sized brain
literally train
so many people to change
their own lives and the world's pain

But you build a driverless car
and go too far
and even if you do
go to Mars
do take a breath and pause
perhaps ask
what's the cause?

You might say its to ensure humanity's safety
from polluting you and me
A Plan B
after destroying Planet E
Is that really clever, Mr. Musk
or do you know something more
than all of us?

I used to like you,
Mr. Elongated Musk
until I saw that intelligence
and courage and heart
Live in separate worlds.

And while the fanboys will vehemently
shout down a naysayer like me
I want to like you again, Elon
Please come down to earth again
Let's rebuild what we have and gain.

0 comments: