Monday, December 29, 2008

Been nice knowing you, 2008

Well, it wouldnt have come a moment sooner- the end of this year. I wont be too unhappy to see it go, and I'm sure that sentiment will be shared by many.
I think the economic slowdown and the terror strikes have created an overall uncertainty about things. So today's small joy is to say an official goodbye to 2008 and heave a sigh of relief.

But wait. Who says 2009 will be any better? I do think its totally upto us to make ourselves happier. I feel that identifying small joys over the past few months has helped me tremendously, and for those of you who have been reading my posts, I hope I have shared some of the joy with you.

I know I havent been very active blog wise in the past few weeks, work was too hectic.. but I promise to share more small joys with everyone in the coming year.

See you around soon!

0 comments: