Monday, June 29, 2009

Dont lose this one

Rujuta Diwekar's book- Dont lose your mind, lose your weight- simply rocks. I like her ability to keep things real, and for the first time, I've read a book concentrating on nutrition rather than dieting, and when you read it you'll know the difference. A book that definately compels you to take some action- however fit or unfit you maybe. Don't like her Bejan Daruwala type pontification, but apart from that, its all good. Highly recommended for everybody.

2 comments:

MOHAMMED FARHAN KHAN said...

ohk i will try to read ....

weecheeky said...

I completely agree with you, liked that book, tried following her 4 rules as well. Hope my better half does that too.

And didn't realize you started writing again. Good Good. now I have something to look forward to everyday. :o)